Linda Parkinson-Hardman reserves the right to make changes to the service provided, to allow for changes in trading conditions. These may include, but are not limited to, changes to the information provided, frequency of services offered, access to private areas of the web site.
All legal rights and responsibilities are held under United Kingdom law. In the case of any dispute, you are to refer your complaint to Linda Parkinson-Hardman direct.
Any breach of these terms and conditions may make you liable to prosecution under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. In addition you may incur civil liability if you damage our system or that of any third parties associated with Linda Parkinson-Hardman.
Please be aware that some of our services, although facilitated by Linda Parkinson-Hardman, are provided by third parties and they have very strict regulations about the use of the service, these include not using their services for the purposes of sending or creating chain letters, junk mail, spamming or anything that could be considered harassment, libellous, abusive, threatening or harmful or the transmission of any material that could constitute a criminal offence, infringe civil liberties, or violate local, national or international laws.
Your statutory rights are not affected by any of the following store policies.
Ordering Online with us is safe and secure! We employ a method of interaction with our visitors that does not compromise credit card information. This online system is 100% secure. We do not hold any of your credit card information on any part of this web site or on our shopping cart either. All credit card transactions are managed by our partners PayPal and Ecwid payments.
We encourage you to feel comfortable using your credit card to conduct commerce on our site. If you wish, you may also send us a cheque, but this will delay your order as we must wait for your funds to clear before we ship any merchandise.
Goods are charged at the price shown on the product pages on the date the customer places the order and are inclusive of VAT. Prices are correct at time of publication. Errors and omissions are excepted. Orders will be processed at our published prices, otherwise, in the case of any unexpected change in price, you will be informed and asked if you wish to reconsider your order before proceeding.
Return / Refund Policy
Return or exchange an item – our 100% money back guarantee
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item to us in its unopened and original condition with the original packaging within 14 days of receipt.
- We will issue a full refund on receipt, excluding the original delivery charge. Alternatively, if preferred, we will exchange the item.
- Please ensure you create a Return Request by emailing email@example.com before making any arrangements to return an order.
- Please note:
- Goods will only be accepted for return if they are returned to us within 14 days of delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
- Delivery charges are only refundable where goods are faulty and a refund is made.
- All books to be returned must be carefully repackaged in their original packing to prevent damage.
If we should receive a complaint about any part of our service, by phone, e-mail or letter, it will be dealt with promptly (we will reply within 7 working days where possible) and it will be handled confidentially and effectively. You can find our contact details on our Contact Us page.
Orders are normally shipped within 24 hours on most business days (Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays).
Delivery costs are fixed and shown on the checkout pages of our online store. Customers can expect to receive their goods within 28 days of placing their order depending on the destination of the order.
Overseas Customers: Please note we do not ship books outside the UK. If you would like to buy any of our anthologies they can be found on all good online bookstores.