- Selling Online Paperback – from Amazon UK
- Selling Online Paperback – from Amazon COM
- Selling Online – Kindle Edition – UK
- Selling Online – Kindle Edition – COM
- Selling Online ePub eBook format for the Nook and Sony PRS
- Selling Online eBook from the Apple iStore
Do you have a house full of unwanted items? Perhaps you are a crafter, writer or photographer who would like to make money by selling your work online.
With the massive changes that have happened online in recent years, it has become easier and cheaper to put what you want to sell in front of a much larger audience than ever before.
However, this wealth of opportunity also makes it much harder to know where the best place to sell online is. Yet, with a little knowledge you’ll be able to make the right decisions from the outset.
Although this informative, easy to read book is written for the beginner online seller, it has a wealth of hints and tips that can make a big difference to those who have been selling online for some time.
It is designed to walk you through the five steps that every online seller uses to complete a successful sale:
- Finding something to sell
- Listing the product in the right place
- Attracting potential customers to the product listing
- Completing the payment process
- Sending the goods to the customer
It covers a wealth of information that includes what to sell, where to sell it, how to price for profit and take payment online, how to create winning product descriptions and market your products successfully. It also has a chapter on the tax and legal implications of selling online and in-depth chapters about selling on eBay and Amazon.
Every copy comes with access to a handy set of downloads that will help you to do things like:
- Price your products correctly
- Calculate postage costs accurately
- Work out the fees for selling online
- Calculate the cost of overheads so they can be included in the product price
- Calculate the cost of materials so that you don’t under charge
- Calculate the cost of your time so that you reflect this in the product price
- Calculate the cost of your equipment so that this is reflected in product prices
There is also a handy tick list to download that will make sure you don’t forget anything.
- Getting Started
- Where to Sell Online
- Pricing and Promoting your Products
- Managing your Stock
- Managing the Money
- Setting up Shop
- Marketing your Products
- Tax and Legal Implications
- Glossary and Abbreviations
- Help List
- Book List