Welcome to the final Writerly Tidbits for 2013 and I have some interesting updates from the Thursday Throng clan. Perhaps though, the big news is that Hysteria 2, the anthology of winning entries to the Hysterectomy Association’s writing competition was published on 1st December. If you’d like to take a peek you can pick it up in the usual places:
- Our own online shop: shop.hysterectomy-association.org.uk/hysteria-2/
- Facebook shop: facebook.com/LindaParkinsonHardman/app_251458316228
- Amazon UK: www.amazon.co.uk/dp/0992742900/
- Amazon.com: www.amazon.com/dp/0992742900/
Latest Thursday Throng Interviews
- Charles Dickens – yes really! The great man himself consented to take part.
- Tracy Fells – overall winner of Hysteria 2013
- Janet Gogerty – author of Three Ages of Man
Thursday Throngers News
David Laing has published the second and third books in his Forest Trilogy as well. Forest Shadows was published in March and Forest Secrets was released in October.
Joanna Gawn was kind enough to send over her email newsletter and so I had a chance to read her Christmas themed bitesize tale called Lost Cause. It will certainly make you stop and think.
Charles Frankhauser will be appearing on the Thursday Throng in January and he just wanted to let everyone know that his book, Last Pirate at Fort Matanzas is FREE on Kindle on Saturday 21 and Sunday 22 December 2013.
And finally, it’s Christmas and time for that most traditional (not) of Christmas greetings, the video jingle … here it is and I hope you enjoy seeing myself and the lovely Stevie making idiots of ourselves.