Ok, so this newsletter was due to go out in September originally, then it was October and finally it’s the end of November and I’m finally hitting send. It’s been a busy year for me, not least because of the major redevelopments I’ve been doing over at The Hysterectomy Association – brand new site, new layout, server moves, clearing out redundant content, tags and categories and a brand new education centre too. Phew! It’s no wonder things got a little behind.
Which means that this edition of the newsletter is concentrating on the updates and exploits of my wonderful band of Thursday Throng authors. So, let’s see what’s been going on shall we.
- Jamie Baywood will be at the Brixton Fiction Book group on 20th January. You can find out more here: https://www.facebook.com/jamiebaywood/events
- Charlotte Howard will be at Westlands Leisure Complex in Yeovil on Saturday 30th November from 11.45 onwards doing a book signing of Seven Dirty Words in order to help raise money for the Flying Colours Appeal!
- ‘Little White Lies and Butterflies’ by Suzie Tullett was shortlisted for the Guardian’s Not the Booker Prize 2013 (http://www.theguardian.com/books/booksblog/2013/aug/15/neil-gaiman-2013-not-booker-prize-shortlist).
- Marc Nash has a new book out called “An Eye For An Eye For An Eye“. It’s a cross-genre police procedural thriller, set in a dystopian world and with a small paranormal element.
- Mohana Rajakumar also has a new book out called An Unlikely Goddess which was the winner of the SheWrites New Novelist competition 2011.
- Michael Cargill has released a new book with the title ‘Saying Goodbye to Warsaw‘, set in the Warsaw Ghetto.
- Finally, Nicky Wells has released her own Rock Star adaptation of Dickens Christmas Carol called ‘Spirit’s of Christmas‘.
I’ve had a whole slew of new interviews recently too and you can now find them all listed on the blog on the Thursday Throng page. Why not pop along to find which of your favourite indie authors are listed?
And very finally …. if you have any news you’d like to share about your writing adventures such as new books, stories, websites and events just let me know and I will add them to the next edition of this newsletter.
BTW, normal service will be resumed in January when I’ll be back to my own blogging after having recovered from all my redevelopment work …..!