Is it possible to change the world just one book at a time? I honestly believe so, which is why I launched a challenge to myself that started yesterday to sell 200,000 copies of my e-Book, LinkedIn Made Easy, in just 30 days – I’m on day 29 already, so the clock is ticking ….. fast!
Why would I set myself such challenge you might ask? In fact I do too on occasions, but in short it’s because I want to PROVE SOCIAL NETWORKING DOES WORK FOR BUSINESS – do you think I’ve shouted loud enough there?
Oh, and the small matter of also wanting to raise £400,000 for charity as well as help to fund The Hysterectomy Association with the majority of the rest of the money.
So, here’s what I’d like you to do:
- BUY THE BOOK – it’s only £4.99 and if 200,000 people do then I will have reached my goal
- Tell all your friends, your colleagues and your family – especially those who might benefit from using LinkedIn more effectively for their professional lives.
- Send an email to at least 20 of your contacts encouraging them to a, buy the book and b, pass along the message to anyone they think may be interested in using LinkedIn for their business or professional profile.
- Tweet, chirp, twitter and chirrup about the book AND the Challenge to raise £400,000 for charity
- Pop it in your status updates on Facebook, Twitter, Plaxo and of course LinkedIn – or any other network you care to mention too.
- Write a blog post about me, the book, the challenge
- Pop an advert on your website or even write an article about it too
- Finally, let me know what you are doing, what you think about my challenge and the book – EVEN IF IT’S TO TELL ME YOU DON’T LIKE IT!
Thank You – in advance and I will keep you posted as to what happens in this most miraculous of times.