I just had to include this round robin email (mainly because my blog is in danger of becoming serious and I couldn’t bear the thought of that) as it is my favourite from the many I’ve got in the last month or so.
Tips for the ladies in year 2008
1. Aspire to be Barbie – the bitch has everything.
2. If the shoe fits – buy one in every colour..
3. Take life with a pinch of salt… A wedge of lime, and a shot of tequila.
4. In need of a support group? – Cocktail hour with the girls!
5. Go on the 30 day diet. (I’m on it and so far I’ve lost 15 days).
6. When life gets you down – just put on your big girl knickers and deal with it.
7. Let your greatest fear be that there is no PMS and this is just your personality.
8. I know I’m in my own little world, but it’s ok. They know me here..
9. Lead me not into temptation, I can find it myself.
10. Don’t get your knickers in a knot, it solves nothing; and makes you walk funny.
11. When life gives you lemons in 2008 – turn it into lemonade then mix it with vodka.
12. Remember every good looking; sweet, single male is someone else’s ex-boyfriend!
Now smile and send to any girl wasting time at work, suffering from a hangover, or just suffering from work, that might need a reason to smile!
- Aspire to inspire before you expire
- ‘Good friends are like stars………You don’t always see them, but you know they are always there’
- ‘Remember yesterday, dream about tomorrow, but live today’ for how quickly the years pass